Here at Ginger, our candidate pool is ever evolving, working on behalf of over 250 new candidates every month. We’ve narrowed it down and gathered a selection of our latest HOT candidates, people who are demonstrating exceptional ability and are currently active in their job search.
Head of Audit and Compliance
Accomplished professional Head of Internal Audit with in excess of 20 year’s global experience and demonstrable track record in internal audit, business process re-engineering and mapping, risk management, governance, controls and compliance.
- Designed, developed and implemented policies and procedures across a varying range of functions
- Managerial skills in leadership and supervision in multi-site and geographical locations
- Strengths in Risk Management and Audit either building teams from scratch or taking poorly performing teams and making them successful
IT Project Manager
A Prince2 and APMP qualified Project Manager with over 10 years’ experience of successfully delivering complex, strategic projects for FTSE 100 organisations.
- Excellent internal & external stakeholder management at all levels
- Simultaneously working on multiple projects using the full PML
- Experienced in working using Prince2, Agile and waterfall
A motivated and enthusiastic HR Professional who set up and implemented a full HR function and structure for over 3,000 employees across 300 sites. With over 3 years’ experience, now looking to break into a large retail company allowing growth and development.
- 2:1 degree and CIPD level 7
- Conducting full 360 recruitment cycle
- Giving HR support and advice to over 3000 employees
Chartered Chemical Engineer & Fellow of the IChemE
Seeking a Director or Senior operational role with responsibility for the North West & Scotland, desired salary £85k to £100k base.
- Our candidate has over 20 years’ experience in the FMCG, Fine Process & Chemical industries, operating across several different functions and with responsibility for several major accounts across multiple sites, accountable for the P & L of the Integrated Service functions with a £20m to £100m turnover
- Typically responsible for term maintenance contracts, projects and overhauls reporting the Group MD and CEO
- Demonstrates a successful track record of delivering project and production objectives on time, on budget, resulting in achieving product profitably
This candidate has extensive administration and PA experience across a variety of industries responsible for providing administrative support to over 450 employees. Comfortable working at executive level having spent the last few years as an Executive PA.
- Full travel management and secretarial co-ordination
- Procurement and contract management, including knowledge of RFI’s and RFP’s
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with an understanding of the importance of this when dealing with both internal employees and external clients
- Confident in using various IT software, including ERP systems
Like what you see?!
If you’re interested in any of the above candidates or if you are looking to recruit similar skills, the team at Ginger would be more than happy to assist you with your recruitment needs. Stop monkeying about, these candidates won’t hang around for long… Contact us today! Call us on 01200 430100 or e-mail us at email@example.com – one of our expert consultants would love to talk to you.