Junior Project Manager
NORTH WEST - PERMANENT ROLE
from £25,000 to £25,000 p.a.
PERMANENT ROLE - REF: VR/01771
Role:Junior Project Manager
Do you excel at building client relationships? Are you an experienced Junior Project Manager looking for the chance to work for an industry leader?
Our award-winning client specialises in marketing logistics solutions, and they are now seeking a fabulous Junior Project Manager to join their head office team in Blackburn.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will develop and deliver business growth plans within a portfolio of clients, managing internal and external relationships to deliver excellent client satisfaction. Generating client reports to ensure client satisfaction and highlight commercial opportunities.
You will be responsible for developing client account and growth plans and agree KPIs and service level agreements; as well as managing client portfolio to maximise revenue, profit and growth.
As the Junior Project Manager, your duties will include:
- Develop client account and growth plans and agree KPIs and service level agreements.
- Identify commercial opportunities by proactive management of the client relationship.
- Maintain regular client contact to feedback against agreed KPIs and service agreements.
- Understand internal cost structures and maximise revenue opportunities.
- Communicate with the operations and planning functions to ensure efficient and effective planning of their client activity and upcoming activities.
- Generate client proposals and tenders considering our internal cost structures.
- Work with the Client Services team to deliver maximum utilisation of skills and competencies.
- Benchmark Best Practice in core markets and client groups.
- Ensure client invoices are accurate and timely to maximise cash flow and revenue generation.
- Carry out post activity evaluations in conjunction with all external and internal stakeholders.
- Maintain information management systems to ensure accurate and timely management reporting.
- To plan and prioritise workloads to ensure maximum focus on client requirements.
- To manage administration tasks in an effective and efficient manner.
The successful Junior Project Manager:
- Commercial knowledge and focus.
- Proven ability to handle multiple account management projects at a time while maintaining sharp attention to detail.
- Experience of growth, retention and client engagement.
- Understanding of the briefing and production process.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
So, if youre an experienced Junior Project Manager ready for your next role, please forward your CV through to Britney or call 01200 430 100
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.