Business Development Manager
NORTH WEST - PERMANENT ROLE
from £60,000 to £60,000 p.a.
PERMANENT ROLE - REF: VR/01773
Business Development Manager
up to GBP60,000 + bonus, 24 days holiday, company pension
Are you a Business Development Manager with a proven track record of achieving sales targets? Do you want to work for an industry-leading Pharmaceutical Analytical Laboratory who specialises in chromatography and mass spectrometry?
You will be working closely with the Technical and Commercial team, and you will identify and develop relationships with existing and new clients. You will also attend events and conferences for industry awareness and to gain information on market trends.
The successful Business Development Manager will have previous experience in selling a service ideally within the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
As the Business Development Manager, you will:
- Deliver growth within existing business and new accounts, working with the wider commercial and technical team to ensure the opportunity pipeline is in accordance with targets.
- Visit clients with the UK and globally when required.
- Identify the customers' exact study needs and working with the relevant teams to ensure we meet or exceed expectations.
The successful Business Development Manager:
- Will have a keen knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical/Medical Device industry, having a degree in Analytical Chemistry (or similar).
- Will have a track record of achieving sales targets/quotas within a business to business (B2B) capacity.
- Will be responsible for maintaining existing and developing new customers in line with targets ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
Up for the challenge? To find out more about this opportunity, or to apply, please do not hesitate to forward your CV via the Apply button in this advert.
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.