– Your homework and research the company, this preparation will give you confidence and prepare you for questions that may be asked
– You know anyone who works/has worked for the company?
– Be on time – plan your journey and allow time for delays
– Dress well for the job – clean and tidy
– Know your CV inside out and prepare possible answers to questions about your strengths and weaknesses
– Look alert and interested in the job and company, maintain eye contact, smile and be personable.
– Take along a pad and paper to make a note if appropriate
– Play to your strengths and sell yourself