Business Development Manager
LONDON - PERMANENT ROLE
from £30,000 to £40,000 p.a.
PERMANENT ROLE - REF: VR/02288
Business Development Manager
GBP30,000 - GBP40,000 + Bonus
An opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join a highly rated and award-winning company within the CBD markets. This Business Development Manager career defining opportunity will see you join one of the most exciting brands in the sector, respected by a broad range of clients. This rapidly growing businesses in this exciting sector still has unlimited growth potential and will see this Business Development Manager enjoy the success that working for a market leading brand brings. With a key focus on developing client accounts the Business Development Manager will continue to lead the industry standards and will be responsible for managing a large group of stores across a geographic area. The career development opportunities are endless as this brand continues to grow its presence across the globe.
Business Development Manager Ideal Profile
- Worked in wholesale retail in one of the areas identified above for at least 3 years
- Working knowledge of the CBD, vape and associated market
- Experience and knowledge of the CBD sector or FMCG sector or Account Management
- Working in a field sales or business development role in the CBD or FMCG sector
- Demonstrable track record in new business development in the industry
- Proven track record of opening new customer accounts and growing revenue and profitability YOY
- Ability to build and develop collaborative relationships - internal and external
- Experience and ability to manage a large group of stores across a geographic area
- Strong resilience and desire to drive continuous improvements and operate in a changing environment
- Be target-driven with a passion for sales
- Have excellent communication, inter-personal and be comfortable dealing with people at all levels
- Self-motivated & able to work autonomously
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
- You will be required to plan and carry out business development activities to grow market share in the UK Digital and Flexo labels marketplace
- Conducting staff training for CBD customers and supporting the channel with staff training for major chain customers and distributor sales teams
- You will be working within a target driven environment
- Be comfortable with UK travel and the unique culture of CBD and vape markets; to achieve business objectives
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Visit clients and build and maintain relationships
- Have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Work strategically - carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.