LONDON - PERMANENT ROLE
from £50,000 to £60,000 p.a.
PERMANENT ROLE - REF: VR/02291
Head of FMCG
GBP60000 - GBP70000 (OTE earnings GBP140000)
An opportunity for a Head of FMCG or Senior Sales Manager to join an award winning and globally recognised leader in the fastest growing commodity in the world. This Head of FMCG or Senior Sales Manager career defining opportunity will see you join the most prestiges brands in this new and rapidly growing sector. With a key focus on the European markets the Head of FMCG or Senior Sales Manager will continue to lead the industry standards in what is currently a GBP20b market and is set to break GBP55b by 2020. As a Head of FMCG or Senior Sales Manager, you will oversee the established team based in central London and with your experience provide support and guidance ensuring the success continues. There are currently several strategic Country Managers overseeing sales and distribution in key locations across Europe. All Country Sales Managers will report directly to the you, as the Head of FMCG you will oversee the growth and development of the international sales teams.
Head of FMCG Ideal Profile
- Experienced Head of FMCG with experience of leading international sales teams
- Previous experience of working in a Premium FMCG, or International Commodities Trading environment
- Experience of working across and developing business within a global portfolio
- A hands-on Head of FMCG with the ability to work in a high growth environment
- Proven track record in supporting established and new Business Development Managers & internationally based Country Sales Managers
- Proven entrepreneurial approach delivering success in fast changing dynamic markets
- Successful negotiation of major international contracts
- Principles of brand marketing and strong business and strategic acumen
Head of FMCG Responsibilities
- Take ownership of the International sales strategy for the European Market
- Implementation of key metrics and account plans to navigate the International Country Managers success
- Optimise current clients and the build of new revenue streams working in collaboration with Country Managers
- Achieving revenue targets, GM targets and taking responsibility for budgeting and forecasting
- Implement and agree annual and longer-term sales strategy with key stakeholders
- Provide leadership for the sales team including goal setting, coaching and development
- Lead and develop the companys international account activity, ensuring effective leadership
- Build and maintain a high performing team capable of delivering the company growth strategy
- Lead and develop a sales team, hands on high performance to encourage ambition and motivation
- Liaise with distributors and grow new International territories
- Own customer relationships ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Manage customers terms negotiations, documentation and trade investments
- Stay continually up to date with a detailed understanding of the market dynamics and develop relevant relationships across the industry
- Prepared to travel UK and internationally
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North-West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the Ribble Valley, Lancashire & the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Ginger Recruitment can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Ginger Recruitment Services Ltd (GRSL), you are consenting to GRSL providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising GRSL to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.